Weight Biology Challenge Bundle
A 90-day challenge for everyone who wants to understand their unique biology, balance their blood sugar, improve their biomarkers, and lose weight without needing to invest thousands of dollars in their health.
Get Dr. Alexandra Sowa's most proven, non-medical tools for weight loss + community support to stay accountable.
- TWO Weight Biology Testing Kits: To measure your metabolic health stats at the beginning and end of your journey.
- Personalized Portal Access: Explaining your labs and what markers are most holding you back from losing weight.
- The SoWell Health Way of Eating Complete Guide and Cookbook: To show you how to eat based on YOUR metabolism to lose weight. This is the lifestyle framework Dr. Sowa uses with patients.
- 90 days worth of GetSoBalanced: To accelerate your progress using proven ingredients like berberine that balance blood sugar, promote weight loss, and metabolic health.
- Access to the exclusive Weight Biology Challenge community: Share your progress, ask questions, get support.
All of this together is worth well over $500— and much more if you consider the expertise you are getting with the kits and Dr. Sowa's guide.
It is still an investment: $399 for 90 days. But that is a small price to pay for understanding and transforming your metabolic health.
- Weight Management
- Healthy Metabolism
- Blood Sugar Regulation
- Insulin Sensitivity
- Healthy Cholesterol Levels
- Gastrointestinal Microbial Balance*
- Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate) — 200mcg
- Berberine HC1 97% (Berberis aristata) (root) — 450mg
- Cinnamon Powder (Cinnamomum burmannii) (bark) — 200mg
VEGAN • GLUTEN FREE • NON-GMO
Your Weight Biology Tests will track your:
- Fasting Insulin — most doctors do not test this, but it is the #1 early indicator of insulin resistance and metabolic dysfunction!
- Fasting Glucose
- % Hemoglobin A1C (HbA1c)
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- Vitamin B12
- HDL Cholesterol
- LDL Cholesterol
You'll also get a detailed breakdown of your results and what they mean within our testing portal.
Metabolic healthcare can cost thousands of dollars. This challenge is for people who are ready to transform without the price tag.
Health Coach Kait shares how to use the Weight Biology Challenge Bundle to transform your metabolism in 90 days.
Uncover exactly what's holding you back
We test eight key biomarkers to expose metabolic conditions affecting your weight. Your results can uncover:
Insulin resistance makes it difficult to lose weight due to the overproduction of insulin, a fat-storage hormone. This kit is the first and only at-home test that identifies insulin resistance early on and gives you next steps to get your levels under control.
Metabolic syndrome is a collection of conditions, including issues like high blood sugar or unhealthy cholesterol levels. When you understand how these conditions function together, you can develop a roadmap to gain health, lose weight, and prevent disease.
UNHEALTHY CHOLESTEROL LEVELS
High cholesterol can make weight loss challenging and cause other health issues. If your cholesterol levels put you at risk, we can walk you through different ways you can improve your health, like supplementation, medication, and diet changes.
PRE-DIABETES OR TYPE 2 DIABETES
If you’re diagnosed with pre-diabetes or diabetes, we’ll walk you through your risks. But don’t panic—knowledge is power! Diabetes progression can be reversed with the right approach. We’ll recommend lifestyle adjustments you can make to regain your health.
VITAMIN B12 DEFICIENCY
It takes energy to tackle these health risks and to commit to daily change. If you know that your Vitamin B12 levels are below average, then we can help you with supplementation.
If your thyroid gland is not producing enough of the thyroid hormone, you can experience issues with your energy, body temperature, and metabolism. We’ll provide resources to support your thyroid and give you information to discuss with your healthcare team.
- MMMary M.Verified Buyer11/15/23Rated 5 out of 5 starsProfessional and reliable
I recommend SoWell. I was pleased with the kit and the service, too.
- NNeicyVerified Buyer6/19/23Rated 4 out of 5 stars4 Stars
I like the practice and versatility of doing my test at home, but I'm worried about the accuracy. I keep track of my glucose, and on the day of the test, using the exact same drop of blood in my test at home I get 110mg/dl but on my results I get 70mg/dl, it's a 36% lower. With my wife, the difference was big too, 98mg/dl at home and 61 in the biology kit.
- CCassandraVerified Buyer5/22/23Rated 4 out of 5 stars4 Stars
The process was not difficult and was relatively fast. The issue is knowing what to do with the information.
- NNishikaVerified Buyer5/15/23Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Well, I couldn't get the blood to flow after exercising and a hot shower and my hands under hot water. And ended up having to use a razor blade to slice my finger. Talking with someone else yesterday as they were horrified by what I said they suggested ice water on my hands and then hot water and repeat that three times to get the blood to flow. I might try this just to see if it actually works. Any thoughts? I would really like to recommend this test but it might freak people out if I tell them they might have to use a razor blade.
- CCherieVerified Buyer3/31/23Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Great tool for improving health with very specific information. Easy to use and fast turnaround with results.